From:
VOLFIREFIGHTER02 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Nov 2009 13:40:28 -0800
I have been making a mistake for the past 2 years, and have just now
realized it. It was either 2 or 3 years ago my ferrets had ear mites.
So I got a bottle of Tresaderm from my vet, the bottle was not cold
to the touch when it was handed over to me so I did not think about
it needing to be kept in the fridge. Well my bottle has never been
kept cold and my mite meds are most likely bad, or very weak. So I
have to decided to change ear mite control products. Today I am putting
Revolution on everyone's neck. Revolution does it all, Ear mites,
fleas, ticks, even roundworms and I think hook worms. (I know that it
is very rare that ferrets get worms) Just thought I would throw this
out there, maybe someone has their tresaderm sitting on a shelf in the
closet like I did, and they can learn from my mistakes too.

Gerald
Rambo, Diesel, Pepsi, Tweak, and Dook