From:
shanon &/or Mitch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Sep 1996 07:55:30 -0500
ok ok so I"m a little behind I've been reading a lot about B of P lately
here and they are a real concern wether or not they are hungry here's a
story and it is true.  My friends works with the falconier here at our ren
fest those in TX might have heard of him his Name is John and he's based in
austin TX his rescue/rehab is called Last Chance Forever.  Anyways his
animals are well fed not starved here's how it was told to me:

A lady had her little dog (about the size of a toy poodle) in a bag (yes
this is possible) it had a zippered top and she went in and sat down on the
benches ignoring all the signs saying NO ANIMALS AND FOOD ALLOWED the dog
was sleeping.  Anyways while on of the birds were flying during the show
this silly little dogged popped it's head out (zipper wasn't shut all the
way) the birds saw and snatched it.  in the end it ended up Killing the dog.
Remember animals can be unpredictable especially wild ones.

One note his animals are released back into the wild when they have regained
thier health.

As far as I know this is a true story and I personally believe it.

Shanon Mitch 2 cats and the Den of Thieves numbering 13