From:
Pam Sessoms <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 11:46:43 -0400
I've been contacted by someone interested in adopting a ferret.  She
lives in Western Kentucky, and I've sent her info on the two ferret
shelters in that state that are on the SOS list (they're both on the
other side of the state, in Louisville).  She was interested in seeing
if any others were nearby, or if any individuals around there had ferrets
needing homes.  She doesn't mind a bit of travel, but some of the
shelters have guidelines about distance to the adopter's home, and she's
outside of this distance for the ones she has already tried.  If anyone
can help, please email me and I will put you in touch with her.

Best wishes,
-Pam S.