From:
Shelli Blair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Mar 1998 10:00:27 -0800
hi all!
quick question.....when I first adopted Onyx and Borax I rushed out to the
pet store and bought everything I thought it looked like the boys might
need.  Including "Skin And Coat Enhancer" by eight in one.  now that I've
had them a few weeks and been reading FML and other resources I'm
wondering.... Is the the same kind of supplement type thing as ferretone or
linatone?  The boys seem to like the taste of it (they lick it off their
food before they eat) but I dont think they would just lick it off the
bottle like a treat.  thanks again!

Shelli
Onyx, "just call me King Onyx"
Borax, "yeah right"