From:
Kris Kalaster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2007 14:09:52 -0800
Dear Sara Ferret,

Thank you so much for greeting my Lily!! I am so happy to picture her
in my mind with her ferret family and friends. I'll probably never wash
her pink bag...just so I smell her ferrety smell as long as possible.
And even though her pink ball has no 'eyes' ( all the paint was
scratched away with play) It will stay in HER bag with the little
white stuffed DEW.

The vet was very sweet as they sent us a card wishing us well and
condolence. ALL the staff personally signed it. Very nice.

I know she must be dancing and dooking so loud as she did when she was
younger. I am glad for her whole body and spirit. Just wish I could hug
every day.

Thank you again so much Sara!! Dooks & hugs,

Kris