From:
Diane Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Sep 2000 13:40:13 EDT
My thanks to both the ladies who were kind enough to notify me about using
the canine Advantage.  When I spoke to the people at Bayer, (this was 2
years ago) I was told not to use the canine.  It is possible that there was
miscommunication or a change in policy.  Either way, I am glad to get the
information.  With 5 cats in the house I will still use the feline, but it
is good to know that if needed, I can safely use the canine.

getting help from other ferret owners (and giving if able) is one of the
reasons I signed up for the FML and because of all the caring fert owners
out there I get constantly updated info, corrections where needed, and a
chance to hear about how other ferret owners are doing.  Its definitely
doing its job.  Thank you to all.