From:
tracy stafford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 1996 13:41:54 -0500
Hi everyone,

One of my ferrets likes to eat sheets.  I have caught her eating a towel and
socks too.  Anyone else have this problem?  I took her to the vet when she
started doing this and she didnt have any blockage.  My other 3 likes to
sleep under my bed in a sheet, but she likes to chew it.

I dont know how to stop her from doing it. The wierd thing is that she
doesnt touch the sheets on my bed!

If anyone has any suggestions please do tell!  Thanks in advance.

Carrie Pooky, Peanut, Squeakers, and Turbo (yumyumyum these sheets are so
good)