From:
sukie crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 11:21:21 -0500
I can't imagine a non-vaccinated ferret being used in a movie, which
means that Ben Stiller never "needed" that rabies shot even if he did
take a bite.  My bet is that the entire thing has been blown out of
proportion in more ways that one for the publicity -- as shown by the
"need" aspect of the rabies shot -- and folks should write to the
producers of the movie ("Along Came Polly") and his own PR firm (There
may be a way to reach them through his website.) saying that his malign
PR comments are really turning them off to the man and his work.  What
do you want to bet that it was a minor bite and that he did provoke it in
way but may even not know animals well enough to understand that he did?