From:
Kim Burkard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jun 1998 16:39:14 EDT
>A while ago I posted a note asking if there were any ferret clubs in
>Rochester, NY area.  I got a responce via personal mail with an address for
>a club for upstate NY out of Hilton, NY.  I wrote the person, and havn't
>gotten a response.  I also lost the e mail that had the info in it.  Is

The ferret organization that my husband and I are members of is the Western
New York and Finger Lakes Ferret Association (WNYFLFA, say "winnie-fluffa").
They have a webpage and the URL for it is:

        http://www.ferretcentral.org/for-others/wnyflfa.html

Email addresses for club contacts are available from that page.

If for any reason you have problems with those addresses, you will notice
that the page above is hosted from the Ferret Central address.  Pam Greene,
who runs Ferret Central, is one of the club officers of WNYFLFA.  She can
surely help get you WNYFLFA info should you need the extra assistance.
(Since she reads the FML, maybe she has already responded to you
personally.  ;)

I believe I posted all this info to the FML a very short time ago when some-
one requested Rochester ferret organization info.  A browse through the FML
archives possibly could offer additional info.  (The archives are a great
resource!!  Thanks again, Bill, for making them available!)

-kim, squirt (love me! pet me! do as I ask and I will be your slave!), pippi
 (queen of thieves), atlas (ferret of brawn), and jinx ('da minx)

ps...you can see my monsters at:
http://www.servtech.com/~greenman/ferrets.html

Kimberly Burkard     |             _    Everything I needed to know in life,
Eastman Kodak Company|      _____C .._. I learned from my ferret:
Rochester, New York  | ____/     \___/  Frolic and dance for joy often, have
[log in to unmask]    |<____/\_---\_\    no fear or worries, and enjoy life.