From:
FerretNook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Mar 1998 13:25:15 EST
Hi All,

The crew at The Ferret Nook Shelter would like to take this opportunity to
also give a great big thank you to Marsha S., Pam V., and Kip & Gay M. for
their donations. The fuzzies are very grateful to you all!

On another note,

>Peace, guys!!!!  Just yesterday I learned that we came VERY close to having
>one of our fine vets here leave . . . . So, STOP IT, okay?

I also would like to thank Sukie for reminding us that this list is FOR
ferrets and we that are owned by them and to stop the bickering!  We
certainly can't afford to lose anyone on the list especially someone from
the veterinary community.  We need all the knowledge we can get for our
little guys!  Please, please think before you write!

Ferret hugs,

Kathy Fritz
The Ferret Nook, Inc.
Cambridge, WI