From:
"Dawn Smith, LOS National" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Apr 2005 10:14:50 EDT
Hi Everyone,

The June Show is fast approaching.  As always everyone is welcome.
Show packets and show information can be retrieved off our website at
http://www.freewebs.com/losnational/ or you can email me at
[log in to unmask] for show packets, directions, etc.

Now this show we would like to get together a seminar during the show of
different health topics, recent ferret news, etc.  So if anyone would
like to be a guest speaker concerning health topics such as Lympo,
Adrenal Disease, ECE, etc.  or has other ferret knowledge that they
would like to share, please feel free to contact me via email at
[log in to unmask] and we will set up an alloted time so that I can let
the exhibitors know.  We are anticipating a lot of newcomers and I would
like to take the opportunity to educate them on various topics.  We will
be holding maintenance seminars in the morning.  Please don't be shy,
anyone meaning vets, techs, experienced ferret owners, etc.

LOS is always looking for new ways to educate the public.  We want to
make this show a very informatitive show.  I have asked others to attend
as a guest speaker but they couldn't attend or didn't respond.  So please
anyone at all that would like to speak and provide more information, you
are more than welcome.

Also if anyone would like to mail me off list about our upcoming Midwest
June 2006 Show.  Any input on where it should be held in Iowa or Nebraska
or has any input or suggestions on the show itself, is more than welcome
to contact me.  We are gathering information and will be annoucing the
location by September.

As always everyone, thank you for your time and consideration and I look
forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Dawn Smith
Vice President