From:
Stephanie Mudgett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 21:19:37 -0500
Hi All,
Just wanted to report on our shelter Valentines Party held this afternoon.
I am not sure if I am wired from all the fun -- or from all the chocolate!

We started out with a smorgasbord of goodies, including cakes, cookies,
dessert pizza, candy, etc., followed by a Yankee swap, with a gift for
either human or ferret.  Needless to say, some people really outdid
themselves on all the neat stuff!  We drew numbers, picked gifts,
threatened to steal each others gifts, and did a lot of laughing.  The
gifts ranged from ferret lax to chocolates to hand quilted wall hangings
to a ferret hammock that looked like a turtle (way to go Ann!!)

Then we had a scavenger hunt, which consisted of 50 pre-hidden hersheys
kisses in the sun room and one foil wrapped chocolate heart.  The person
who had the most kisses won a prize, and the person who found the foil
heart won a prize.  I stood in the kitchen and timed everyone for one
minute, listening to the giggling.  Randy found the foil heart and LJ
counted up the most hershey's kisses!

All in all, it was a great afternoon with lots of wonderful ferret
friends!  If you missed it this year, plan on joining us next year.
Visiting with other ferret lovers is worth it!

Thanks everyone, for your support and friendship.  The ferrets and I all
wish you a Happy Valentines Day!

Stephanie
Ferret Services of Freedom