Date:
Sat, 14 Sep 2013 11:46:43 -0700
Hello all my wonderful friends who have been voting and trying so hard
to help us win the shelter challenge so we can finally finish our
recovery from Hurricane Ike horrors. There is a really wonderful lady
who has supported us who also supports the Ferret Nook Rescue. She has
written a story for the Story Challenge on the same shelter challenge
site as the contest we are in. This time her efforts are designed to
benefit the Ferret Nook Rescue.

Would you take just a minute to go to the shelterchallenge.com page. If
you have not already signed up your email to benefit us in the Grand
Prize Contest would you register your email. Then please help another
Rescue win a cash prize. (All Rescues need all the help we/they can
get)

Here are the steps.

 1) Go to www.shelterchallenge.com
    sign in under your email account
 2) Find and pick CONTESTS on the purple task bar.
 3) Find and pick Live contests or if the list of contests comes up
    proceed to #4 below
 4) Look down list of 2013 Summer contests and pick the Story Contest 2
 5) Find The Traveling Ferret written by Marsha and vote for Traveler

Note: you can read the story of the Traveler but be advised it is sadly
sweet  -  tissue alert! Beautiful story. At bottom of story there is a
back button you can select to go back a page.

Thank you all for supporting Rescue and Rescue efforts to step up when
all else has failed these little souls... We really could not do it
without you!

Vicki

Vicki Montgomery
Tricks and Treats Rescue