From:
ferrets4me2love42000 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2005 05:32:48 -0800
Tracy,

The best one is RI is located in Saunderstown.

Veterinary Services of Wickford
Meredith S. Bird, D.V.M.
25 Shermantown Rd.
Saunderstown, RI 02874
(Across from Gilbert Stuart Road)
401-294-9518

I've been going to her since 1998 and was referred to her by the ferret
shelter operator here in RI.

I've have nothing but great success with Dr. Bird.  She's done many
adrenal and insulinoma surgeries on my kids.  And she is very up-to-date
with other diseases that occur within the ferret.

Hope this works for you, please let them know I referred you because I'm
not sure if they're taking anymore new clients.  If they're referred,
I'm sure they'll take you in as a new client this way.

Cheryl O'Donnell
West Warwick, RI
http://www.fuzies.com