From:
MELANIE BORDNER <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Oct 2008 01:17:41 -0700
>From: R Downs <[log in to unmask]>S
>Subject: Tommie's surgery costs and credit care
>
>Dear Melanie - and all who want to help:
>
>May I make a suggestions about getting around sending money to Melanie
>OR Credit Care? Why not make out a check payable to Credit Care and
>send it to Melanie.

Dear Renee,

Thank you so much for saving me the call to Care Credit. {I was sick in
bed ALL day again with a SEVERE migraine. NOT FUN! I pray I can make it
to the symposium that was already paid for [borrowed for that as well].
Grrrr}

I like the idea of the checks being sent to me so I can send THANK YOU
notes to those who help AND as you said to help know what the balance
really should be.

PAYPAL?? Someone (I'm sorry I forget who) asked if I have a PayPal
account. YES I do, but I have not used it for a long time so I am
not sure if it is still active. I will need to look into that.

NOW my other remaining ferret, Peanut, is displaying the SIMILAR
symptoms as Tommie. Vomiting! She vomits (or tries to) and then rolls
around in the litter. SHE IS VERY ODD!! She DOES like to play in the
litter. And she seems to be having issues with the litter. She goes in
and out and does nothing. I totally feel like taking a gun to my head!!
They are not kidding when they say 'when it rains, it pours'!! I can
hear my father now if I tell him Peanut may need surgery. I have been
giving her LOTS of Laxatone. She is a few months younger than Tommie
which is about 5 years old; Tommie is about 5 1/2 years.

Anyway, I scanned the hairball removed from Tommie's stomach (which is
in a plastic baggie) so IF anyone would like to see it, please ask and
I will email it to you. I am behind on messages, so if it takes a few
days, PLEASE understand. I WILL answer you as soon as I can. The more I
look at the hairball it freaks me out that THING was in my little boy.

Renee, I am sorry you had a little one go through the same thing. I
hope it was a happy ending as well.

From ~ Melanie

"A cat or dog steals your heart, but a ferret steals your soul."