From:
Lynda Galloway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Nov 2003 10:53:34 -0500
Fight and bicker all you want cause I can just scroll down BUT there are
some people contributing to this list taking time from family and friends
to help.

Sukie has been there for any and all questions.  She spends her valuable
time bringing FHL to the FML and directing worried ferret people to find
the help they need.

It pains my heart to see horrible situations happen but they do!  This
anger should be directed towards the situation and not someone offering
help or advice.

I think discussion is wonderful, I think other points of view helps help
us grow, I think personal attacks are and not needed on the FML.

Lynda Galloway