From:
Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jun 1999 15:25:49 -0700
One of my pet catalogs carries 2 different, battery operated pet fans.
Neither looks really 'ferret friendly', in that they would allow a paw to
enter the operational area.  One is shown attached directly to a cage, on
the outside, with the same type of hook-over found on the food dish that
comes with a carrier.  The other uses a big clothespin type attachment
mechanism.  I would not attach either to a cage, but would run them behind
a collection of ice bottles.

The reason I'm posting about them, is really for car use.  Cages on a back
seat, or beyond, are often out of the reach of air conditioners.  I plan to
add one of these to move my car air to where the carrier is.

PET*USA is the catalog company, 1-800-473-8872, and the 100 hour, D battary
fan is ZX20332 for $22.97 plus 6.99 S&H.  This is the one with cage hooks.
The clip version, AF100, is $11.48 plus $5.99 S&H, and uses AA batteries,
running for 'hours'.

My ferrets will let you all know how they like their new fan.  Would you
believe it was SOOOOO cold in Oregon yesterday, instead of the A/C we had
HEAT on?

If anyone really wants to see pics, I can scan and send - just let me know.

Georgia - the left coast one...