From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 09:20:26 -0400
I just found out that 2 weeks ago that, I have adult type 2.  I knew that
it would come down sooner because of it is on both sides of the family.
It is nothing to sneeze at, you need to check the sugar levels.  It can
put you into a coma if it gets to high or to low.  Then you will die.  I
have lost a friend that way.

My 5 girls went thru that too, didn't want to eat any of their food.  So
we got samples and some more cat food for them.  I thought it was the
heat too, now we are into the heat way again, hot hot hot!!!!

Marie and her 5 Most Wonderful Fur Kidlets (hey Mom we need some more
frozen jugs of water in front of the this big wind blower)