From:
Nell Angelo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Oct 2011 02:40:00 +0300
There is a good possibility that I can operate under the umbrella
of an international NGO called International Fund for Africa
(ifundafrica.org). I'm going to talk with two Ethiopian women who
run the Ethiopian operations Monday for dinner.

This arrangement w ifundafrica would be far better than the idea I have
been trying to manifest. Donations would be easier for people to give,
I'd have the protection and companionship from a long-established
organization, and I'd eventually have some sort of salary, rather than
an endless stream of expenses. ifundafrica used to be Aamsale.

Here is an article I found moving about the man who created both, Dr
Anteneh Roba. He's an Ethiopian MD working in Houston, and has been
enthusiastic about my possibly joining his organization.

<http://www.gratitudegourmet.com/1/post/2010/1/interview-with-dr-anteneh-roba.html>