From:
Amy Robbin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 09:54:02 -0500
One of my guys had pulled a nail out completely.  That must have hurt
like heck.  It did bleed quite a bit.  He must have caught it on his cage
ramp (since that incident they have been carpeted.) I washed it well and
dipped it in styptic powder to stop the bleeding.  Then I pretty much
left it alone and just kept an eye on it to make sure it wasn't getting
infected.  I didn't expect it to grow back, but it did.  Strangely
enough, it grew back even thicker and stronger than before.

Amy Robbin
Manager, Human Resources
SeaChange International, Inc.
Phone:  (978) 897-0100