From:
Marissa Bonasia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 13:05:16 EST
Hello,

First let me say thank you for all those who have expressed sympathy at the
loss of Trekkie.  She is being missed as much as a loyal friend should be.
I did have a question that may be a little off topic about how to help my
cat understand the loss of the ferret.  They were never close but my cat,
Cappy tolerated her and eventually came to like her.  When Trekkie died,
I thought I should let the cat see her.  But everyone else told me I was
being silly and since I was a bit out of it, I let it go.  The problem
is, Cappy is STILL looking for Trekkie in her old hidey spaces and she is
extremely confused and agitated looking.  Does anyone know of any ideas to
help me help her?  It is extremely sad to see.

Marissa
Missing Trekkie...