Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 11:28:28 -0400
Hi FerretPeople..

I can't remember if I told anyone here that Celia's FerretCAM!!  now
serves live streaming media.  I server periodic broadcasts of two rooms in
the house, either the ferretroom, or the bedroom, where the ferrets romp
when let out of thier room.  You'll need Windows Media Player (v6.4 seems
to work the best)..

I plan on doing bath time again, this time broadcasting it live.  If
anyone on this list frequents the cam site and would like to send me email
to let me know what time is best for them to view it, I'll be happy to put
them all together and try to accomodate.  I will also have the broadcast
available for viewing anytime afterward, depending on the size of the file
the broadcast generates.

ok.. that's it..
happy ferretcamming, everyone!!

regards,