From:
Regina Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Oct 1996 09:55:05 -0500
Hi all--
You mean to say that my eagerly awaited issue of Modern Ferret was already
_in_ Montreal, then left and is now languishing in some US post office
somewhere?  I understand the system, but man does that seem unfair.

Somebody wrote yesterday that they used a large wash basin as a litter pan
(or, to be more precise, that they put one out for their ferrets to use),
and asked if anybody had any better ideas-- that's what I have for my two,
and I think they make great litter pans.  I cut down two sides on the one
that Amelia uses more often, since she's smaller.  I'd say stick with them.

Regina
Amelia ("yeah, it's an ok litterbox, but if Cully's pooped in it I'm not
using it")
and Cully (despite all his other problems, he's one of them 98% accurate
ferrets, lucky me)

Regina Harrison
PhD Student, Anthropology
Joint Co-ordinator, AGSEM-- McGill's TA union
McGill University
Montreal, Quebec
"If that's all there is, my friends, then let's keep dancing" --Peggie Lee