From:
Kelleen Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 1995 17:42:43 -0800
Hi All,

Well the blood panel came back with all normal but for 3 liver enzymes that
were only slightly elivated.  So that is good news.  Little lightbug will
have exploratory surgery tomorrow so all please say another little prayer
for him tonite.  He may have to stay the nite which will be very hard for me
but then he will be home again on Saturday..  I am praying hard for
something not to bad to be the problem and that it can be taken care of then
and there very easily.  I HOPE!  Thank you all for caring and I hope you
enjoyed "A FUZZY-MOTHER'S PRAYER".  The words just would not leave me be
until I wrote them down.  I have never been so inspired as a poet until I
got my gifts of love and even when I was young and wrote a lot I was never
this inspired.  Love of this kind is worth everything in this world and the
next.  I'll write again tomorrow to tell what happens.  Oh and thanks to
those that just recently sent in contributions to the rewriting of the FAQ
section dealing with introducing a new fuzzy to the old clan.  MORE, MORE,
MORE she says and MORE catalogs too please........

           Kelleen & The INSANE Animal House