From:
Debra Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Apr 2002 20:16:00 -0400
Good Evening Kim,

I am usually lurking here but I just hat to write.  I just got done
reading your wonderful story about the ferrets with the baby kittens.
That was such a wonderful story.  We have 2 cats, one who is about 1 1/2 &
another who is about 9 mo old.  We have 13 cats in all but these two
choose to live in the "ferret room" and have full access in and out of
that room.  They are so good with the fuzzies and the fuzzies love them.
Sometimes I wonder if the ferrets think they are cats and some of the
cats think they are ferrets.  It is too funny.  Being that they have been
with mom and how mom treated them they probably thought they were baby
ferrets.  That is so precious.

Congratulations on your additions
Love & angel hugs
Debbie