From:
"CLF, AnimalFarm" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Sep 2011 09:08:17 -0400
Hey FML'ers,

I need a little insight on how to go about getting funding for two
foster kids here at TTFR. These two girls came from many different
homes and lived 24/7 in cages untill they came here where they now
are in a ever changing midwest pen. I orignaly was told they were
healthy little kids who just needed to be found a home. Next minuet
I am receiving two mentaly bizare kids with nyu being adrenal and
now insulinomic. Fun, right?

Well I wondering what kind of ways i would bring in funds for these
kids? Nyu needs to have a tumor removed and is a decent canidate for
adrenal surgery. As I am running off of my own funds, I havn't been
able to afford a 600+ vet bill to get this girl fixed up but she has
beem treated with lupron, melatonin, and pred to keep her healthy.

We arent registered and really only take a handfull of kids to rehome
one at a time.

Thanks,
Cara