From:
Diane Vitro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 1996 18:52:25 EST
First, I'd like to thank those of you who responded so kindly to my post in
Issue 1780, but most of all I would like apologize to everybody on the FML
for my pettiness in complaining about not having my contribution to a Texas
shelter acknowledged.

I do not regret contributing to this shelter, and I hope to contribute to
it again.  I have come to believe that my feelings were too easily bruised.
I'm sure that my gift was appreciated, and that it was put to good use.
Some things simply must be taken on faith, and this is one of them.  I
sincerely hope that I have not caused any problems for this shelter, and
that it continues its many good works on behalf of ferrets for a very long
time to come.

Diane