From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Apr 1998 12:56:38 -0400
Bill, I don't know if it would be possible, but would there be a way to have
VET-ANONYMOUS posting option?  Maybe have the vets interested write to you
with a copy of their diplomas and licences to practise (to verify that they
are vets) and their addresses?  That would protect them from the nasty stuff
off-list, and at the same time it might increase vet posts so that everyone
can learn from them and vets can share knowledge more often.

[Moderator's note: How would that differ from regular anon posts?  BIG]

Okay... in relation to the one who left: one person's passion may be
another's obsession.  Who knows, maybe the poster is obsessed with ironing,
pop tarts, and (groan) lite music.  (Apologies to all -- except maybe those
who consider ironing, pop tarts, and lite music as passions.  Don't give up;
there must be help somewhere.)

I keep noticing posters who could be helped by any assortment of the Medical
FAQs.  These are separate FAQs available from Pam Greene (The FAQs Keeper),
Bill Gruber (FML moderator), and Ferret Central webpage
http://www.ferretcentral.org/

Sukie