From:
shirley miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Jul 1997 15:22:21 -0500
sacks you buy but I made one by using the plastic liner of a large box of
rice krispies.  I cut a few small holes in it for air and lined inside and
outside with cheap cotton fabric.  My fuzzies really like the unlined cereal
bags better.  As long as it makes noise and they can crawl in it, they are
in heaven.  Most of their things are home made.

SHIRLEY (THE HUMAN)
JEZEBEL (THE WITCH)
TRISTAN (THE CONQUERER)