From:
Amy & Dave Seyler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 12:27:57 -0400
Sandee, please look for our Tasha.  I'm not sure if she's with you yet,
but we've recently received information from several people that seems to
indicate her death has happened or is imminent.

She may be looking confused and lost, but please tell her how hard we
searched for her.  Let her know of the many tears we've shed for her and
how I prayed for her return.  And how sorry we are that we let her down.

Please guide Tasha to Sidney, as she should remember him.  He can
introduce her to our other family members waiting for us at the Bridge.
Tell her we'll be with her again someday.

Amy, Dave, Sarah & Paul (and the broken-hearted ferrets)
RIP Ian, Elektra, Claudia & Sidney
Missing Tasha