Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2006 23:14:46 -0400
Hi All

I did some searching on the web to see if anyone in Canada carried Evo
Cat/Kitten food and found two stores in London, Ontario.

After reading their info on their website, I found some discrepancies in
what was actually in the food.  On one page it cited that no grains were
used in the food, while on another page it indicated that whole grains
only were used.  I have written to the store questioning the two
descriptions.

Also found the actual manufacturers website, they quote no grains in
the cat/kitten food.  Have written to them and asked the value of this
food for ferrets or if they actually manufacture a ferret food.  The
ingredients are listed on Natura Pet Products website Will let you know
what I hear back.

Has anyone actually tried this food and if so did your ferrets like it.
It sounds like a good food?????

Take care....Jaine
Mudder & the Orillia Dooks.....Sam, Molly, George, Oscar, Tigger & Thomas