From:
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 12:10:51 EDT
Just a reminder that this Sat at Cragin Park in Las Vegas Nev.
we will have a boothat the pet-a-palooza.  it is from 11am to 5 pm.
There will be lots to do there and I'll be having give aways, drawing
for an Easter Basket of ferret dtuff, free samples, etc.

Get to meet some of our shelter mascots:
Drag, our paralized ferret, Robin, the Tyson survivor, spike our mascot pet
duck, Pudgy the sweetest ferret on earth and more!

For more onformation you can reach me at 702-876-8224.  Lets show Vegas the
strong ferret community that exists out there.

Thanks,
CJ
24 Carat Ferret Rescue And shelter