From:
John Connell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2012 18:02:21 -0400
Hey All,

The following is a response I received from the Animal Rescue Site.

I thought maybe I had heard they help rescues/shelters of fuzzbutts but
was not quite sure. Sounds like maybe some folks could get it together
so we could possibly meet her criteria as a national group that could
distribute to all ferret shelters? Maybe somebody could catch the
vision?

John, Riley and Chompers
John Connell
350 Silver Fox Drive