From:
Weaselpals <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Dec 2007 10:14:48 -0500
Good Morning,

Just wanted to add my 2c about the ferret giving tree.

1st of all I would like to say that I know Kris Personally He is a
hard working man that loves Ferrets almost as such as he loves his
wife Mary. I have seen go way out of his way to save ferrets and do
education in places were it was freezing cold outside. Also many
ferrets have been added since the tree was put up originally . Kris has
a family and a job like everyone else and does this out the kindness
of his heart. He is not a mean person what so ever. He is busy like
everyone else trying to jungle: His job, home life, ferrets and his
health. So I am thinking that maybe the ferrets might not get their
gifts until Jan. 1st or so. There are many more ferrets giving trees
this year than before . Christmas is about LOVE and understanding,
its the give that's in your heart not the gift that is your hand that
counts!!!

Please be patient and try to work with Kris and I am sure he will
do the same.

Ada Gibbs

Please visit Weaselpals hammocks, Sleepers and Hideouts:
http://mypeoplepc.com/members/weaselpals/weaselpals/

And give something special to a Ferret on the Giving tree this year!!
http://www.mkaresq.com/The_Giving_Tree_2007/GivingTree2007.htm