From:
"James L. Myers" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 1995 13:41:08 -0800
I have been receiving the FML for quite some time now and I just want to
say "Thank you" to our moderator Bill Gruber for all his outstanding work
in seeing that we all receive this very informative list.  My day is not
complete until I have read the FML for the day!  All of my precious fuzzies
thank him also because their "mama" has learned many valuable tips for
keeping them healthy and happy!!

My best to all of you on this list that share your stories with us.  Also,
the wonderful vets that take their time to answer all the medical questions
we all have from time to time.  Your knowledge is very precious to us.

Till next time......

Jeri (fuzzies "mama")
Chloe (I'm the oldest in the bunch)
Beavis (I'm the biggest)