Date:
Sat, 18 Nov 2006 05:12:22 +0000
I just talked to Doug's granddaugter, and she is now taking care of the
ferrets. This is her first year of breading them. Yes, she made had
over bread but...she told me that there is someone that will be coming
up to take 500 ferrets. They are willing to sell some of the ferrets to
people. But they is NOT getting out of the ferret bussiness. And they
are NOT dumping them at any shelter. They don't know who started all of
this, but they would be grateful if no one calls Doug's to asst. in the
"so called rescure". If you would like to buy any on the ferrets then
please fell free to call him.

Thank you for your time. And please don't email me about this, I'm only
the middle man, due to the fact they do not have a computer.