From:
Kaye Nolan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 16:48:52 +0000
Hello Fuzzie lovers!

I am Kaye Nolan and i have two ferrets called Snowy and Fluffy!  I am from
Tamworth in Staffordshire in the UK and need some help!

I was wondering when or what time of year would you take your ferrets to
have that yearly jab?  Do they need any other jabs?  and how much about
would it cost?

UK VETS!

How much does it cost to spay one ferrets female or how much for two?

What else could they go to the vets for thats normal(not normal but like
not if there ill like) appart form de-sexing and jabs?

Hope to hear from you soon

Byee please reply to my e-mail because i might not see it on the board!

thanks all
byee