From:
Mollie Golden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 16:09:39 -0800
Just wanted to let everyone know that I have been in touch with the head
man from Pathvally they are the supplier of the ferrets in the pet store
In the Columbia Mall in Maryland.  They are definitely going to look into
the treatment of these ferrets and will take it from there.  This company
had no idea that this kind of treatment was going on.  They don't stand
for having their ferrets housed or treated like this.  I can say that
Pathvally has always protected the ferret and do stand behind their word.

Mollie