Date:
Mon, 31 Aug 1998 16:38:14 EDT
Hi Everyone,

I've tried to thank everyone personally who responded to my question about
Bandit's prednisone -- I've gotten really busy with work recently and
haven't had much time for writing, so I did want to let you know that I do
appreciate you taking the time to write to me and the information sent to
me was very helpful.  I did find out that the sweetner added by the
pharmacy was safe for diabetics to use and the vet assured me that it
wouldn't affect his glucose in any way.  I did have his glucose checked
today and it was 95.1, which is good for him.  Dr. Welborn was as baffled
as I am as to why Bandit is having the weakness/lethargy he has been
showing recently.  We will do a full CBC to check for other problems as
well.  I'll keep you posted and thanks again for your concern.

As far as using Timmy's for Insulinomic ferrets, I've been giving it to
Bandit as part of his"mush" for several months now with no adverse effects.
He probably gets about 1/4 tsp or so daily as part of his mix.

Lucie
                        @-"-@
                    o00 -\o/- 00o