From:
"Russell, Lydia B" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 12:31:57 -0400
Wow what a great weekend.  I got to met people that I have heard from on
the FML in person.  It is so kewl to put a face to a name and to a
ferrets mom or dad.  I learned so much it was awesome!  Plus I saw the
falls again.  The table discussion were great.  I sat with Danee and she
was wonderful.  Adv still has a long way to go and the discussion gave me
some different insights.

I am hoping someday soon we can have either a small forum like this one
or a big symposium in MI. (hint hint)  I just wanted to thank all of the
people that put this together.  I know it was a labor of love.  I hope
New York can get together and establish a new club, that would be
awesome.  I will be attending the next one too.

Judging the photos was really hard.  There was so many cute ones besides
my two.  I am happy that at least one of mine made it in, and to those
who didn't it wasn't because your babies are not cute.  It was so hard to
pick just 12.  I wanted all of them in there.  (smile) I can't wait to
get the new calendars.  I did buy this years and what a fabulous job was
done on them.  So now that they have experience can you imagine what next
years will be like.  Better put your order in ASAP.

Judith White did Reiki on me and I felt so much better.  After walking
all over the place I was hurting.  You should have her do one for you it
is wonderful.  Thanks so much Judith.

Lydia and the Ferret_R_Gang