Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 14:24:36 -0400
Hi,
Wondering, and this might sound silly, but, if I order something or buy
something from a place that has lots of ferrets there, and one or more of
them has a communicable disease can the item or letter that comes in the
mail possibly bring that infection or germ here to our ferret?

I hope that doesn't sound too dumb, but I really do need a definitive
answer-- one of our two ferrets recently went on to heaven and we'd be
devastated to lose another, especially now, as I'm sure you can
understand.

thanks for any info,
Jean