From:
Barbara Griswold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 12:39:23 EST
I just sent this e-mail off to Wysong.  I doubt I'll have much of a
response but I'm figuring that if they were to get a number of letters
like this, that perhaps they'd re-thing their marketing.  Probably not
but what the hey!

       -------

Hello

I am more than just interested in your new Archtypical#1 ferret food.
However, the price is way way too high for the average ferret owner to
even really consider it as a staple food.  Most ferret owners have more
than one ferret and many many have multiples.  (e.g. I have 6 of my
own.)  Also, it is my experience that many of them can barely afford
kitten food much less anything on a higher level.  Also, there are many
shelters that house 40 and upwards ferrets that cant' even consider
trying your food.

Is there a way to get a better price than $15 for 7.5 lbs?  If there
were a distributor in the my area (Corning, NY), I'd even consider
buying bulk.  I already buy my dog food from a distributor in Buffalo, NY
that will deliver if I buy $250 worth of food at a time.

Also, I'm curious as to the shelf life.  With it being as natural as
possible, the shelf life must be quite short.  Is this an observation
that I'm seeing incorrectly?

Thank you for producing what appears to be a wonderful ferret food for
our babies.  I'd like to think that there's a way of making it more
available to the common owner.

Barbara Griswold
Corning, NY