From:
Tysa Jayne Strait <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 16:54:13 -0700
Just wanted to let all know...If anyone is in the Washington area (central)
and is looking for a ferret, there is a beautiful large male at the pet
store here (there's only one).  I didn't have time to ask questions, but
I'm sure he's full grown.  I didn't hold him cause I know better.  We don't
have the money now, and with the wedding only 10 days away we won't be
having any soon.  He's being kept in a Midwest cage with a hammock, circle
den, corner sleeper, litterbox, food bowl, water bottle and toys.  This
store doesn't carry ferrets, just gets them second hand, which is good.
This guy was in the best conditions I've seen in a pet store.  Much better
than Ashley was in when we bought her there.  If anyone is interested email
me and I'll get you the phone number, not sure what they're asking for him.
With Ashley they paid the previous owner quite a bit for her so they
couldn't drop her price much, but she's worth it!

Tysa, Dana and the Havoc Wreaking Weasies