Date:
Sun, 27 Jun 1999 01:40:08 -0400
Hey guys!

Some weally good fwiends were weunited de ot'er day.  Moose found Apollo
and Crystal waitin' for him.  Dey hugged an' dooked for a wong time!  Now
dey are havin' some fun at de Kwazy Kars an' meetin' more fwiends!

Cory has a wot of new fwiends too.  She got excited when de started makin'
plans for a game at de Ball Park! <dook dook>  She said it's one of her
favorite games an' now she can see de ball too!  I showed her how to see
her Mom.

She liked that!

Dey both said to send dooks and kisses to their families!

Hey, Moose it's my turn in de wed kar now!
I gotta go take my turn!

Buh Bye!

Skeeter

Visit some of my fwiends!