From:
Ryan Seaton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Dec 1998 12:29:10 -0500
Fester is sick again.  I made sure she was eating before I let her loose
in the house, so I knew she was eating.  But in the past day or so she has
lost LOTS of weight.  Lethargic.  I had to leave her at the emergency vet
hosp (not her own clinic) as everything else is closed.  She needs to be
tested.  Well, OK on that, but they will "offer food".  I said I would come
in and force feed her.  THey said no, they would "offer" food.  So when
they call me about the test results tonite I plan to go get her out and
force feed her.  I can't just let her stop eating.  I am crying my eyes
out.  She had runny poops and grinding teeth too.  I wish it was me so sick
and not her.  I am afraid I am going to lose her.  Say a prayer for Fester.
She got sick and thin again SO FAST!  She kept her new Christmas carrier
(soft, with mesh) and her blankie and Helen's housecoat in it at the hosp.
(Thought the scents of home would be comforting.).

Ryan (blurry-eyed mama)
Reiko (Where's my buddy, mom?)
Nino, Ivory and the whole house of children, hooman and fur