From:
Nick Dosen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 01:02:07 EDT
Hi everyone,

Im looking for someone on the Island who is wanting to adopt two ferrets.
A male(Scooby) and a female(Daphne).  They are brother and sister and
they've been together since they were born 2 years ago.  So If you are
interested I just want to let you know before hand that I will only give
them to you as a pair.  I WILL NOT seperate them.  They are more fun when
they are together anyway.

They are extremely friendly and ALWAYS looking to play.  Daphne like to
hide things, Shes forever dragging the hairdryer down the stairs and
under the couch.  She does nip though, not hard in the least, its more in
play... she attacks your feet (loves socks).  Scooby just follows people
around.  He loves to be in the company of people and will go wherever you
do.  They both know their names, and they come when you call(when they
want too) and they love playing with Keys.  I will say, they arent very
affectionate though.  Its becuase they have eachother, but its still
adorable to watch them with eachother.  They are potty trained and head
straight for the litter box even when they are loose.  And finally, they
LOVE water.  They got outside oa couple times and I caught them jumping
around the sprinkler playing.  Also, they LOVE snow.  They like to burrow
under it like buggs bunny does when he travels.

If your interested in them just let me know... email me, Nick, at