From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 1996 01:41:13 -0700
OK, Wiggles. Here goes nuttin'....

I Promises to dook wit' youse when you wanna play an' cry wit' you when you
are sad.  I also promises to share my Ferretone & raisins with you when you
don't got none.  I will always let you bite me when youse are mad.  I will
always try to keep my widdle bwudder TurboRush off your back.  I will show
you where I hides my crunchies & how to push the litterbox outta da corners
so you can make a BIG mess.  (You know what I means) =) An' I will always
show youse my eternal wuv by dragging you by your scruff 'round da room
dookin' my heart out!  I will be gwad to be your awful wedded hobsband!

I wuv ya 4 all eternity, my precious Wiggles!

Dooks,

Rush

Rush, my love,

I promise to be a faithful and devoted wife to you, in sickness and in
health, till the end of our time on this earth...
I will share my food dish and water with you on all occasions, and will
keep the sleep sack warm for you if ever you are away...
I promise to make you my king, as I in turn am your queen...
I beg to differ on certain arrangements of scruffing, but I will let you
hold my paw, put your arm around me, and kiss and hug me whenever and
wherever you would like!

Till the rainbow bridge we do cross,

Miss Wiggles  =)