From:
Connie Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Aug 2002 16:39:42 EDT
I went back to AC yesterday to trim nails and share treats with the
girls.  I felt that after a month of being there a little "spa" treatment
was in order.  Well, the little silver mitt that was to scared on Tuesday
ran to the door of the carrier when she saw me.  Her sable sister started
dancing around.  We trimmed the silver girl first and she was so good.
She got scared at one point and squeaked and turned her head toward me
but no attempt to nip.  Her sister was just as good.  They cuddled and
snuggled in my neck after we were done.

These little girls have been in AC since July 30.  They are packed, no
cage is empty.  There are some beautiful and sweet cats, once is a
"Morris" who's family just moved out and left him in the apartment.  The
landlord found him and brought him to AC and comes every few days to
check on him.  The ferrets live above "Morris".

If you would like to add to your family I'd be happy to help with
transport.

Connie, Butch, Maggie, and CB
"I am sometimes asked, "Why do you spend so much of your time and money
talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?
I answer, "I am working at the roots."
George T.  Angell