From:
Public Relations <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 11:26:50 -0400
For those of you planning or thinking about attending Ferretstock :
The event plans are coming together- for a fantastic out of doors event--
RAIN or SHINE on September 9th in Marlborough, NH.  We will be handing out
survey for each person to fill out-- to get an idea of where to go from
here for next years event!  They get bigger & bigger every year!  Make sure
your ferrets are healthy- or you may want to opt to leave them at home!

More than 60 items are in for the auction/ raffle / silent auction tables.
A hug celebration cake is being created by Brodie's hospice Mom Judy-- she
does wonderful cakes- you are sure to delight in this year's natural lemon
cake - we cut this at 3 PM!  Special raffle items will be featured for that
day raffles by Ferret Wise ( a queen size hand quilted bed quilt) Ferret
Services of Freedom ( a hand quilted wall quilt) Gimmee Shelter ( a
completely outfitted cage) and there are lots more!!!

Ferret Reiki demonstration by Freedom Reins Reiki is at 11:30 - you won't
want to be late!  Games & contests start at 12:30.

Who will have the best ferret tattoo?  ( modeled by a human?  Will our 3
year running champion be defeated?  You will only find out IF you attend
"Ferretstock"- a celebration of and with Ferrets!

Pre registered events:
CUTEST FERRET Photo Contest-- entries CAN be mailed in- you do not have to
attend.  DEADLINE Sept 1 st-- so HURRY get them in the mail!  Your ferret
may win a BOUNTY of fun items for the cutest picture.  To enter mail photo
up to size 5x7 and $3 entry fee ( for each) to:
Ferret Wise / Ferretstock Cutest Photos,
PO BOx 561 ,
Marlborough, NH 03455-0561.
Provide a self addressed & stamped envelope for the return of your photos!

Rabies Vaccination Clinic-- YES -- WE WILL HAVE ONE- at Ferretstock - Dr
Winifred Morenz or Park Place Veterinary Hospital, Sterling's vet, will
be there from 1-2 PM for rabies vaccinations.  Those with groups needing
vaccinations are asked to please inform the shelter prior via email
([log in to unmask]) so that we may make sure enough vaccine is brought!
Certificates & tags will be issued, cost $8 per ferret.

Lots of calls are coming in-- I think this is one event you won't want to
miss!  Oh yes, Jerimiah is writing his story of the great Cheerio caper --
then you will understand why treats were rationed in the shelter!!!!!

Adoptable ferrets-
we have jpeg files for the ferrets waiting for adoption --- for those of
you considering adopting please email a separate request to view these.
Pre screening appts are required prior to adoption.

Beau & Sierra a bonded male / female pair 1 1/2 yrs old ( late alter),
Zippity- a 6 month old early alter kid ( chocolate),
Angel a light silver 6 month old early alter.