From:
"<Lori> <Malizia>" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Apr 2001 22:19:43 EDT
The FINAL vote to legalize ferrets in NYC (unless the Mayor vetoes it) is
WEDNESDAY MAY 9TH 2001!

That's less than 2 weeks away!

The NYC Ferrets website has information on the May 9th vote including the
time and location, new flyers, a form letter, postcard templates and the
revised version of our bill "Intro 627-A" There's a lot of work to do
before the vote and we need everybody in NYC to get involved, so be sure
to check it out!

We also need donations of STAMPS to help us get a mailing out to NYC Ferret
owners ASAP.  We can only send the mailing to as many people as we can
afford.  Every stamp (or money towards stamps) equals one more ferret
owner in NYC who'll have the information they need to take action.

More information on all the above can be reached by following the link
under "Current News" on the main page of the NYC Ferrets website.

NYC Ferrets
http://members.aol.com/NYCFerrets